Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, thai basil fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. A spicy Thai fried rice that takes the magic of that classic Thai dish pad kra poa and combines it with shrimp and fried rice. I had with chicken, I had with pork, I had with tofu, I had with impossible meat and I So my Thai basil fried rice had to be with shrimp, but you can use any protein you prefer, it will all work!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thai basil fried rice using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Basil Fried Rice:
- Prepare 4 cups cooked short grain rice cooled
- Make ready 1 small onion chopped
- Make ready 3 gloves garlic chopped
- Get 1 inch ginger chopped
- Take 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- Make ready 1 tablespoon dark soy sauve
- Prepare 1 tablespoon regular soy sauce
- Get 1 tablespoon mirin
- Get 1 tablespoon sake or Chinese cooking wine
- Get 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Make ready 1 cup peas (frozen)
- Prepare 3 scallions sliced
- Take 1/2 cup fresh Thai basil chopped
- Get 1 tablespoon oil
- Prepare 3 eggs
- Take 1 teaspoon fish sauce
Instructions to make Thai Basil Fried Rice:
- Heat oil in wok or large pan over medium high heat
- Add onion, garlic, and ginger and sauté until fragrant
- Add rice and heat until the large chunks easily break apart
- Add soy sauces, mirin, sake/wine, and sesame oil and mix
- Stir fry for about five minutes to allow the rice to become crispy
- Add frozen peas, Thai basil, and 1/2 of the scallions
- Once peas defrost, remove from wok
- Rinse wok to remove any remaining rice. Add 1 tablespoon oil and heat over medium heat.
- Crack eggs into bowl and add fish sauce. Scramble with fork.
- Add eggs to wok and constantly stir until eggs are cooked through. Mix eggs into the rice
- To serve, portion rice into bowls and top with remaining scallions. Enjoy!
You need to include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. First off, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. Also, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any weight problems. You will enjoy good health once you opt to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
Thai Basil Fried Rice is my absolute favorite fried rice recently! I had with chicken, I had with pork, I had with tofu, I had with impossible meat and I So my Thai basil fried rice had to be with shrimp, but you can use any protein you prefer, it will all work! Pound garlic and thai cili together in a mortar and. A spicy Thai fried rice that takes the magic of that classic Thai dish pad kra poa and combines it with shrimp and fried rice. It's important to use Thai sweet basil to get the authentic Thai restaurant taste. And don't skip the fish sauce, it smells strong in the bottle, but it blends in nicely with the other ingredients when it's all put together. Also, make sure you use chilled rice, or you'll end up with mush. Thai basil has a different flavor than that of regular basil and makes all the difference in this recipe. It is fast and fairly easy to make, but requires constant stirring. Reviews for: Photos of Thai Spicy Basil Chicken Fried Rice. Thai Veggie Fried Rice with easy ingredients, marinated tempeh and basil. This easy fried rice is a favorite to order from Thai places and also to make at home. How to make Thai Basil fried Rice. The Thai basil fried rice dishes that I sampled also had many more vegetables than holy basil fried rice generally does and were never served with an egg, which is an The resulting Thai basil fried rice is very distinct from holy basil fried rice in its taste and appearance, but is nonetheless delicious. Vegan Thai Basil Fried Rice made in the Instant Pot! This quick and easy fried rice is super flavorful with the aroma of basil, soy sauce and crunchiness from the cashews. Pairs well with vegan panang curry or can eat be eaten as such! If you love all the Instant Pot vegetarian/vegan recipes that I share. Fried rice is a very typical Thai street food, available at every restaurant that serves stir fried dishes throughout the Thailand. In this Thai fried rice Really quickly before we begin with this fried rice recipe, let's go over a few details.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food thai basil fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!