Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, filet mignon with creamy mashed potato and kale, served with a peppercorn sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook filet mignon with creamy mashed potato and kale, served with a peppercorn sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce:
- Take 1 Fillet Steak
- Prepare 2 large Maris piper potatoes
- Get Kale
- Prepare 1 Onion finely sliced
- Get Handful mushrooms finely sliced
- Prepare 40 g butter equally split between sauce and mash
- Prepare 20 g plain flour
- Take 100 ml milk (substitute for double cream if you want)
- Take 60 ml Chicken stock
- Take Salt
- Take Ground black pepper
Instructions to make Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce:
- Peel potatoes and place in large pan of slightly salted cold water, bring to the boil then cover and simmer until cooked. Gently fry your onions and mushrooms until cooked and transfer to a warm plate.
- In the same hot pan, seal the seasoned fillet steak on all sides and edges, basting with a knob of butter for about 3 minutes on each side then transfer to a medium hot oven for about 6 minutes, or according to how you like it. Remove, cover with foil and let it rest.
- Now to prep your creamy mash. Once cooked, drain completely and add butter, milk, salt and pepper and Mash until silky smooth, no need for a potato ricer or sieve, the consistency of the potatoes will be spot on. Add a bit of cream if you want, season to taste. In a saucepan, add 100 ml of water and cook your kale for a couple of minutes, drain on a paper towel.
- In a clean pan, on low heat add the butter until foaming, add flour and cook it out, The only way if you are unsure if the floury texture has gone, is to taste it. Gradually whisk in the milk, add stock until you have the right consistency, add the ground black pepper then your onions and mushrooms, warm through and Season to taste.
- Assemble your dish and enjoy 😉
You have to include a few superfoods in your diet each day. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other essentials. Also, you need to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food filet mignon with creamy mashed potato and kale, served with a peppercorn sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!