Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mughlai karahi gosht. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Aap mutton, goat ya aapkay pasandida gosht kay saath bana. Kadhai Gosht or Karahi Gosht is a Mughlai dish with it's flavourful spicy gravy is a Unique tasty recipe cooked using various spices and the Aroma it gives.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mughlai karahi gosht using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mughlai karahi Gosht:
- Get 1.5 kg lamb cuts, on/or off the bone
- Prepare 6 garlic roughly chopped
- Take 1 1/2 inch fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- Get 5 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 500 g tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Make ready 200 g onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp chilli powder or mild paprika
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 3 tbsp greek yogurt
- Take 2 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare Pinch turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds, coarsely crushed
- Make ready 1/2 tsp black pepper, coarsely crushed
- Take 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Take 2 Green chillies, slit lengthways (optional)
- Take 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Get 1/2 inch ginger slivers for garnish
Instructions to make Mughlai karahi Gosht:
- Add the lamb to a bowl. Crush the garlic and ginger into a coarse paste and then add to the lamb. Rub into the lamb well and allow to sit for atleast one hour, preferably overnight in the refrigerator for better flavours.
- In a large heavy based saucepan heat the olive over a medium heat. Add the marinated lamb chunks and fry for 5-6 minutes stirring well to seal the meat. - - - In this step because the lamb had so much fat on it when I cut it as I used a shoulder I actually fried the fat and used some of it instead of olive oil to give it better flavour. I also added the lamb bone into the pan to add more flavour.
- Add the sliced tomatoes and cook for a further 8 minutes or until the tomatoes begin to breakdown and soften.
- Add the onions and chilli powder or if using paprika, stir well and continue to cook for a further 3-4 minutes. Season to taste.
- Lower the heat and allow to simmer with the lid on for 30 minutes stirring half way through.
- Add the Greek yogurt to a small bowl and then add the coriander powder, turmeric, cumin and black pepper.
- Add the mixture to the lamb. Stirring well making sure the yogurt does not curdle. Continue cooking for 45-50 minutes over a low heat with the lid half over the pan. Stir occasionally making sure it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Turn the heat off and while it's still warm add the garam masala, fresh coriander, mint leaves and slivers of ginger.
Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Next, try to add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. You will enjoy great health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
Mughlai Karahi Gosht Recipe in Urdu Hindi - RKK Ye hai meri mughlai karahi gosht ki recipe. Aap mutton, goat ya aapkay pasandida gosht kay saath bana. Mutton Mughlai Karahi is a delicious recipe made using Mutton cooked along with lots of onions and tomatoes along with a dash of various spices plus crushed. Kadhai Gosht or Karahi Gosht is a Mughlai dish with it's flavourful spicy gravy is a Unique tasty recipe cooked using various spices and the Aroma it gives. This Mughlai dish is one of our favorite dishes! It is traditionally cooked and even served in a wok-like dish called a Kadhai. Serve Kadhai Gosht with hot Chapatis (Indian flatbread) or Naans. Karahi gosht recipe or Kadhai Gosht Recipe is a delicious and easy to make dish. However today I am going to show you the Pakistani version. Mutton karahi, also known as mutton kadai, is one of the popular Pakistani and a North-Indian dish, noted cox of its spicy taste! It is best served with hot tandoori or roghni naan & salad. Achari Mutton Karahi: English - Urdu Recipe. Ingredients Garnish with ginger flaks and serve. Kadai Chicken is also known as gosht karahi and kadai chicken is a Pakistani and North Indian dish noted for its spicy taste and usage of capsicum. Peshawari Karahi Gosht is a dish from the eastern states of Pakistan full of spices and masala. It goes well with naan or rice. Learn here how to make Peshawari Karahi Gosht. Mughlai Chicken is a restaurant style, north Indian recipe with a creamy, dark brown onion Mughlai to me also meant hours in the kitchen sauteeing, grinding, and basically living there for five hours. Dhaba Karahi Gosht recipe is one of the most desi roadside Karahi recipes which have a very unique taste. It is almost available at every restaurant in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad. how to make karahi gosht, tamatar karahi gosht recipes pakistani, karahi gosht recipe in hindi, tamatar karahi gosht recipe in urdu, http.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mughlai karahi gosht recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!