Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, green gosht. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Green Gosht is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Green Gosht is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have green gosht using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Gosht:
- Take Meat half kg
- Take 1 cup Yoghurt
- Take 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tbsp Raw pappeta paste
- Make ready Green chillies 7 se 8
- Make ready 1 bunch Hara dhaniya
- Take 1 bunch Podina
- Make ready Salt about taste
- Prepare 1 tbsp Garam masla powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Zeera powder
- Prepare Sabut garam masala
- Get Pyaz slice cut 1
- Prepare Oil half cup
- Take 1 tsp Kasuri methi crush
- Take Ginger for sprinkle
Instructions to make Green Gosht:
- Dahi me hari mirchey, dhaniya or podina dal ke pees lein
- Ab gosht ke dahi ka mixture namak or raw papeeta dal ke half hour rakh dein
- Oil garam kar ke sabut garam masala dal dein jab brown hne lage isme pyaz soft hne tak fry karein
- Jab pyaz soft hjae adrak lehsan paste dal ke 2 minutes bhuney ab gosht dal ke mix karein or medium low flame pe cover kar ke rkhden jab tak gosht pak jaye zarort hto 1 glass pani b dal dein
- Jab gosht ache se pak jaye ise bhun lein take extra pani dry hjae
- Ab isme garam masala powder, zeera powder or kasuri methi dal ke mix karein flame off krden
- Upar se adrak or dhaniya dal ke serve karein
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food green gosht recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!