Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, penne alla smirnoff. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Penne Alla Smirnoff is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Penne Alla Smirnoff is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook penne alla smirnoff using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Penne Alla Smirnoff:
- Make ready Pasta Sauce
- Make ready 60 ml Olive Oil
- Get 2 Onions, peeled and chopped
- Get 7,5 ml Salt
- Take 2,5 ml Black Pepper, ground
- Prepare 1 Habanero, deseeded and diced, use Jalapeno for less spicy
- Prepare 6 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Take 250 ml Smirnoff Vodka
- Take 50 g Tomato Paste
- Make ready 800 g whole canned Tomatoes
- Prepare 125 ml Orley Whip or Fresh Cream
- Get 125 ml Prosociano or Parmesan Cheese, slithered or grated
- Make ready Fresh Basil or Rocket, for Garnish
- Take Pasta
- Get 450 g Dried Penne Pasta
- Make ready If it is in your pantry and labelled PASTA, it is perfect
Steps to make Penne Alla Smirnoff:
- Take out all the ingredients
- Heat Oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat, sweat the chopped onions. Add the 2,5ml salt, pepper and chilly. Fry a further 5min until onions are soft.
- Add Garlic and stir continuously until garlic turns golden brown.
- Add Vodka and deglaze the pan making sure all the flavour of the caramelized onions and garlic are infused.
- Add canned tamatos and tomato paste, bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium low. Stir in remaining 5ml salt. Simmer for 25 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering start with the pasta. Once the pasta is cooked al dante. Drain and rinse pasta.
- Remove sauce from heat stir in the Orley Whip and cheese until well combined.
- Add in pasta and stir through till well combined.
- Garnish with slivers of Prosociano Cheese and herbs. Enjoy with full bodied Cabernet.
Your daily diet must contain at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Next, try adding a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Also, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Observing a green living diet plan will give you precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food penne alla smirnoff recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!