Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, arvi gosht. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have arvi gosht using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Arvi Gosht:
- Get 1/2 Kg Arvi (Taro Root)
- Make ready As Required Water
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp Salt
- Prepare 1 Medium Size Onion
- Take 1 Medium Size Tomato
- Take 1 piece Ginger
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Water
- Get 1/2 cup Whisked Yoghurt
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp Fried Onion
- Take 3-4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Prepare 1/2 kg Mutton Mixed Boti
- Get 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- Make ready 1 cup Water
- Prepare As Required Green Chilli
- Make ready As Required (Chopped) Coriander
Instructions to make Arvi Gosht:
- First peel the Skin of the Arvi. Slide a little cut on it's top. Put the Peeled Arvi in as Required Water. Add half tsp Salt and let it rest for 1 Hour.
- In a Grinder add Onion, Tomato, Ginger Piece, and two tablespoons of Water. Grind everything together until a paste forms. Put it aside.
- Add Yogurt and Fried Onion in a cleaned Grinder. Grind Well.
- In a pan add Oil and Mutton Mix Boti. Keep mixing until colour changes of the Mutton.
- Add Ginger Garlic Paste, Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, and Coriander Powder in the Pan. Mix Well and Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Tomato and Onion Paste. Mix and Cook until Oil Separates.
- Add One cup Water. Mix it. Cover and Cook until Mutton is 3/4 Cooked. (25-30 minutes).
- Add The Yoghurt Paste. Mix Well for two Minutes.
- Add the Arvi in the in it and Mix Well. Add 1 cup more of Water. Cover and Cook until Tender. (18-20 minutes).
- Add Garam Masala Powder and mix it. Add Green Chillies and Coriander Leaves. Mix. Cover and let Simmer for 2 minutes. Our Arvi is ready to be Served.
- Enjoy your meal.
You need to have a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Additionally, you need to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy good health once you opt to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food arvi gosht recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!