Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, stuffed karela rings. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Karela Rings is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Stuffed Karela Rings is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have stuffed karela rings using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Karela Rings:
- Make ready 200 gms karela
- Get 1/4 cup paneer
- Get 1/4 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- Take 1 tsp garlic ginger paste
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp haldi.1/2 dhania powder
- Take 1/2 tsp amchoor
- Get as required Oil to fry
Steps to make Stuffed Karela Rings:
- Wash and cut karelas into rings.
- Add salt and keep aside for 1 hr.
- Now take karelas and wash it again. Squeeze extra water.
- Deep fry them till brown
- Now in a bowl mix well all ingredients.
- Now stuff this mixture in karela rings.
- Grill them on low flame.
- When done take out in serving dish and garnish with grated paneer.
- Serve hot and enjoy delicious and healthy karelas as snacks.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stuffed karela rings recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!