Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, jeera biscuit. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Jeera biscuits, also known as jeera cookies, zeera biscuits or cumin cookies have been an integral part of tea time. At times, its tough to come up with something innovative for.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook jeera biscuit using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jeera Biscuit:
- Get 1/2 cup aata (wheat flour)
- Make ready 1/2 cup maida/All purpose flour
- Take To taste salt
- Take 1/2 tsp Jeera/cumin seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp castor/powdered sugar
- Get 1/2 cup ghee/butter at room temperature
Steps to make Jeera Biscuit:
- Take a bowl add ghee/butter into it add castor sugar and whisk it till it becomes fluffy and light in colour as in pic 2. It will take about 6 to 7 mins.
- Now add all the dry ingredients including jeera as in pic1 and mix them properly.
- Now add the creamy mixture to it (ghee+butter mixture) and form a dough..donot Knead the dough, just mix them gently to bind it. Give the dough a cylindrical shape and wrap it with a parchment paper or alluminium foil and keep it in a refrigerator for about 15 mins.
- After 15 mins, remove the dough. Now the dough would be quit stiff and hard. Cut them into pieces keeping half inch thickness.
- Now grease a plate with some oil and place the buiscuits on it. Pit some jeeras over it. Let it come to room temperature. Now pre-heat the kadhai for about 10 mins., with the salt layer inside it, placing a stand over it. Now place the buiscuits tray over it, cover it with a lid and bake it for about 25 mins in a low flame. And your jeera buiscuits are ready to serve.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
Learn how to make Simple Eggless Jeera Biscuits at home with Chef Upasana only on Rajshri Food! At times, its tough to come up with something innovative for. Cumin cookies or jeera/zeera (hindi name for cumin) biscuits as we call them in India are ideal for tea time. Jeera biscuits, also known as jeera cookies, zeera biscuits or cumin cookies have been an integral part of tea time. If you always wondered how to make jeera biscuits at home, here is your answer. Jeera Biscuit- Delicious Crisp Cumin flavored bakery style biscuits. Jeera biscuit are typical Indian bakery style biscuits,which are heavily flavored with the rich aroma of cumin and are sweet and salty. They are crunchy, sweet and salty at the same time. Made with whole wheat flour makes them healthier with my evening tea. Jeera biscuit are best teatime sweet and salty snack which are completely eggless and takes very less efforts. I always look for easy option to any food recipe I make which should be healthy and tasty too. These Jeera biscuits aka Eggless Roasted Cumin Cookies are a perfect balance of lightly sweet and Last weekend we made this Indian bakery style 'Roasted Cumin Cookies' aka 'Jeera Biscuits'. Lo! 's Jeera Biscuits combine these two beautifully to give you the best tea time healthy snacks that is perfect for both a Low Carb and a Ketogenic / Keto diet (for weight loss)! Jeera Biscuits are delicious savory biscuits that are lightly salted and seasoned with roasted cumin seeds. It is an all-time favorite snack at home and perfect along with coffee or tea. Home » Recipes » Jeera Biscuits. How to make Jeera Biscuits -. Cumin seeds flavoured biscuits - very refreshing. Step-by-step recipe to make jeera biscuits. Do not overbake the biscuits will become hard.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food jeera biscuit recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!