Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, gosht beliram. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gosht Beliram is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Gosht Beliram is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gosht beliram using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gosht Beliram:
- Get For MARINATION -
- Get 500 gms Mutton Bone-in
- Prepare 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get 2 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli powder
- Take 2-3 Green Chillies slit
- Get 1 tsp Black Pepper powder
- Get 2 cups Yoghurt
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp Salt or to taste
- Take For COOKING PROCESS -
- Prepare 2 tbsp Coriander Seeds freshly pounded
- Prepare 2-3 Green Cardamoms
- Make ready 1 " Cinnamon stick
- Prepare 3-4 Cloves
- Get 2-3 Onions thinly sliced
- Take 1/4 cup Oil or Ghee
- Take 1 small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped (optional)
Instructions to make Gosht Beliram:
- Peel and slice the onions. Whisk the yoghurt till it is smooth and creamy. Add all the ingredients along with Mutton Bone-in to this beaten Yoghurt and mix well.
- Keep aside to rest for about 2 hours. In a cooking pot or a pressure cooker, heat oil or Ghee. To this add freshly pounded Coriander Seeds, Cardamom pods and the Cinnamon stick. Saute Onions until light brown. Next is to add the marinated mutton to it. Keep the heat on a low.
- Bring a boil to it after about 5 minutes by increasing the heat to a high and then lower it and cook with a lid on. This slow process makes it more flavourful and succulent. Keep stirring at regular intervals. But if you are short of time, pressure cook it for 10 whistles or more as required.
- There is no need to add water to it as Yoghurt is added. Garnish with finely chopped Coriander Leaves and serve it piping hot. Enjoy!
You have to have several superfoods in your diet each day. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Next, try to add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other foods to include. In addition, you need to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Following a green living diet plan will give you just what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to become disease free. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food gosht beliram recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!