Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, karelay gosht. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Karelay Gosht is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Karelay Gosht is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have karelay gosht using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Karelay Gosht:
- Make ready 1 kg bitter guard (karelay)
- Take 1 kg Beef
- Get 5-6 large garlic cloves
- Make ready 4 medium onions
- Make ready 3 medium tomatoes
- Prepare 1/4 cup yogurt
- Make ready 1/2 tbls red chilli powder
- Take 1 tbls coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp turmeric
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 1/2 cup oil + 2 tbls
- Prepare 3-4 green chillies
- Make ready Oil (for Frying bitter guards)
Instructions to make Karelay Gosht:
- In a wok add beef, yogurt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric, garlic cloves, 2 onion slices and 2 cups of water.
- Turn on heat slow to medium and cook beef till done and tender. (20 to 25 Minutes approx)
- Wash and slightly grated the bitter guards. Cut in Squares, mix with salt and set aside for 15 to 20 Minutes.
- After 20 Minutes wash bitter guards and fry in oil at medium flame till light brown and crisp.
- When beef is done add tomatoes and oil in it cover for five minutes then bhunify the beef till oil comes out.
- In other pan add 2 tbls and add sliced onions, when it's transulent add fried bitter guards, just mix and put them in cooked beef.
- Mix and cover for 10 Minutes (for dum) on slow flame. Once oil comes on edges, it's done. Add green chillies at last.
- Tasty Karelay Gosht is ready to serve with garam Roti and namkeen Lassi.
You have to include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Make sure you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food karelay gosht recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!