Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chapata gosht. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. A viagem foi uma parceria com a SBA. #Brazil #Waterfall # ecotourism #national #park #travel #trekking #landscape The Chapada Diamantina National Park (Portuguese: Parque Nacional da Chapada. A gente ficou muito surpreso com a beleza das mesas.
Chapata Gosht is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chapata Gosht is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chapata gosht using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chapata Gosht:
- Take 170 g mutton boiled
- Take Half cup oil
- Take 1 tsp salte
- Make ready 1 tspn wite vinegar
- Prepare 1 tsp rad chillies powder
- Take 1 tspn coriander powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Haldi powder
- Get 4 Kate Howe tomatoes
- Prepare 4 tsp tomatoes Puri
- Prepare 2 Curry pata
- Get 1 tspn garam masala powder
- Get 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
Steps to make Chapata Gosht:
- Mutton ko Maine phly he boiled Kar ky rakha tha bas water or salte Dal Kar boiled Kar Diya tha AP be mutton ko boiled Kary rkha Karo or Enjoy karty raho esi mazedar dish
- Ak pan main oil Dal Kar garam Kar do or Ginger Garlic paste dal kar halka brown Kar ky Curry pata dal Kar mix Kar do
- Ab Katy tomatoes dal Kar cover Kar do medium to low flame par 5 min tak
- Tomatoes be gal gain to us main mutton ke yakhni dal de hai or mutton ko Alag Kar Diya AP ko be yakhni Wala mutton Lena hai bilkul Pani Ni sokhana mutton ko or achy sy mix Kar do
- Then Add coriander powder rad chillies powder Haldi powder and wite vinegar salte Dal Kar mix Kar do
- Then Add mutton and tomatoes Puri mix spoon
- Cover the Cook 15 min medium to low flame par
- Mutton ko itna Ni pkana hai kiyun ky mutton hamara phly sy gla Howa hai ab mutton kapani sok gya hai to os ko achy sy mix Kar do
- Mutton hamara ready hai to os main garam masala dal Kar mix Kar do or dish out Kar do
See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Additionally, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living meal plan will offer you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
A Chapada das Mesas no Maranhão é um destino de natureza com lugares incríveis. A gente ficou muito surpreso com a beleza das mesas. Nesse vídeo eu mostro um pouco de como foi minha viagem pela incrível Chapada Diamantina, na Bahia. A viagem foi uma parceria com a SBA. #Brazil #Waterfall # ecotourism #national #park #travel #trekking #landscape The Chapada Diamantina National Park (Portuguese: Parque Nacional da Chapada. Ganhamos a confiança dos nossos. Последние твиты от Jornal da Chapada (@JChapada). #Chapada: Suspeitos de ordenar homicídios e tráfico de dentro da prisão em Irecê e Morro do Chapéu são transferidoshttps. Ghost, also formerly known as Ghost B. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Please download one of our supported browsers. Is your network connection unstable or browser.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chapata gosht recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!