Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, dhokla cheese disc. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Dhokla Without ENO recipe with a detailed photo and video recipe - is a steamed cake prepared with chickpea flour and spices. First reason is that it's easy to eat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have dhokla cheese disc using 31 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dhokla Cheese Disc:
- Get For dhokla:-
- Take 1 cup chhola soaked for 3-4 hours
- Make ready 2 tsp ginger & chilli paste
- Prepare 1 cup palak leaves chopped
- Get 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- Get 3 tbsp methi leaves chopped
- Take 1 tbsp fruit salt
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare For spreading:-
- Make ready 1/2 cup raw peanuts
- Get 1 cup water for soaking
- Take 1/4 tsp hing
- Get 1/2 lemon juice
- Prepare 1/4 tsp haldi / turmeric powder
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 2 tbsp curd
- Get 3-4 green chillies
- Make ready 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- Get 1 tbsp oil
- Get For stuffing:-
- Prepare 1 raw banana boiled and mashed
- Take 1/2 cup paneer crumbled
- Make ready 1/4 cup any type of cheese grated
- Make ready 2 green chilled finely chopped
- Take 1 cup palak blanched and chopped
- Make ready 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- Prepare To taste Salt
- Take 3 tbsp peanut roasted & coarsely crushed
- Get 3 tbsp cashew finely chopped
- Make ready 1 tsp ammchur powder
- Prepare As required For topping:- Grated cheese
Instructions to make Dhokla Cheese Disc:
- For dhokla:- Grind the soaked chole into a semi fine paste. Let batter ferment overnight.
- Mix the other ingredients and mix well. Pour some batter in a plate and steam for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove and cool and keep aside
- For spreading:- Take a soaked peanuts, coriander leaves and green chillies in a mixer grinder and grind them.
- Then add all other ingredients and make a fine paste. Consistency like for spread
- For stuffing:- take all ingredients in bowl. Combine and mix well.
- For disc:- Take dhokla slice and using a big cookie cutter. Cut a round slice of the dhokla. Using a smaller size cookie cutter cut a ring shape. Use only the outer ring.
- Take dhokla disc and apply the prepared spreading mixture. Place the ring on top and press it lightly. So that it sticks with each other.
- Place 2-3 tsp of filling in the center of the ring and spread it evenly. Apply a little butter on the dhokla ring. Top with grated cheese.
- Arrange disc on a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180℃ for 5-10 minutes. You can also grill in gas.
- Serve hot with any chutney and ketchup.
Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other foods to include. Moreover, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can ward off diseases. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dhokla cheese disc recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!