Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sukha gosht. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sukha gosht using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sukha Gosht:
- Make ready 1/2 kg Mutton
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Take 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tbsp Red Chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Get 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Make ready 1/2 cup Hung Curd
- Take 1 small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- Make ready 3 tbsp Oil
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Cubeb Pepper or Tailed Pepper powder
- Prepare 2 Onions shallow fried and made into a paste
- Prepare 10 Almonds paste
- Get 2 Green Chillies finely chopped
- Make ready 1 Spring Curry Leaves
Instructions to make Sukha Gosht:
- Wash and clean Mutton Bone-in thoroughly. Add all the powdered spices and Hung Curd to it and leave this marinated meat on the kitchen counter for an hour or better still overnight to let the flavours infuse well.
- Shallow fry Onions and chopped Green Chillies in a teaspoon of Oil for a few minutes until translucent and then make a paste out of it along with soaked and de skinned Almonds.
- Next day, heat Oil in a Pressure Cooker and add Curry Leaves at first with Almond and Onion paste to it. Fry for about 5 minutes on a low heat until a nice aroma emanates in the kitchen. Add the marinated meat now. Mix well and pressure cook for just a few whistles. As the meat is well marinated for the whole night, it's easily tender and fully done in no time at all. Add water to the cooker accordingly, not too much.
- Let the pressure settle down before opening the lid and then saute it well for a few more minutes until it's aromat and flavourful. This is a dry meat preparation. So it would be done in no time at all. Serve with any Indian Bread of your choice.
You should include some superfoods in your diet each day. To start with, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. Make sure you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Observing a green living diet plan will provide you with just what you need to become healthy and fit. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sukha gosht recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!