Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, masala bhindi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have masala bhindi using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Bhindi:
- Make ready 250 gms bhindi
- Take 2 medium sized tomatoes
- Make ready 1 big onion
- Make ready 1/4 cup Curd
- Make ready 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Make ready pinch Heeng
- Make ready As per taste Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- Get as required Oil to fry bhindi
- Make ready as per taste Red chilli powder
- Take As Required Amchoor powder
Instructions to make Masala Bhindi:
- Wash and pet dry bhindi and cut in 2 halves.
- Slit in between.
- Take a pan and put some oil. Heat oil and fry bhindi till it become golden and soft.
- Take out of the pan and keep aside.
- In the same pan with 2 tbsp oil, add cumin seeds, heeng and let it splitter.
- Add chopped onion and fry till golden brown
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and stir well
- Now add chopped tomato and cook till it releases oil.
- Now add salt and switch off gas
- Once temperature goes down add curd and mix well
- Now switch on gas and add bhindi well
- Cook for some time with cover.
- Once steamed and cooked nicely for 5-7 min remove lid and add lil Amchoor Powder
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy with paratha or roti.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food masala bhindi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!