Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, alta vida margarita. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Alta Vida Margarita is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Alta Vida Margarita is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have alta vida margarita using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Alta Vida Margarita:
- Get 1 can limeade frozen concentrate (thawed)
- Prepare 1 can water
- Make ready 1/4 cup triple sec
- Get 1 cup blue agave tequila
- Get 1/4 cup honey poured on small plate (for rim of glass)
- Prepare 3 tablespoons red chili powder poured on small plate (for rim of glass)
Instructions to make Alta Vida Margarita:
- Mix limeade, water, triple sec and tequila.
- Rim the margarita glass with honey and then the pepper.
- Place ice carefully in glass.
- Pour in margarita mixture and enjoy! (The pepper gives it a good kick!)
Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food alta vida margarita recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!