Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fermented vegetable brown rice sushi. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fermented Vegetable Brown Rice Sushi is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fermented Vegetable Brown Rice Sushi is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fermented vegetable brown rice sushi using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fermented Vegetable Brown Rice Sushi:
- Get 1 cup brown sushi rice
- Make ready 2 cups water
- Make ready 1 splash Mirin
- Get 1 splash brown rice vinegar
- Make ready 2 tablespoons fermented vegetables of your choice (homemade or shop bought)
- Take 1 sprinkle Aonori seaweed
- Make ready 2 sheets Nori seaweed
- Take 1 sprinkle of furikake (homemade or shop bought)
- Prepare 1 splash tamari or ponzu to serve (optional)
- Get Pickled ginger and wasabi to serve (optional)
Steps to make Fermented Vegetable Brown Rice Sushi:
- Wash the sushi rice under running water. Add the rice to the pan and bring the water to the boil. Reduce heat, cover with a lid and simmer for 35 minutes. Turn off the heat and allow to steam for a further 10 minutes. If you feel that the water has absorbed, turn off the heat a little earlier rather than burn it to the bottom. Season the sushi rice with a splash of mirin and rice wine vinegar to your taste.
- Using a sushi mat, place one sheet of nori and spread with rice. I used 2/3 of a sheet. Carefully place a line if your fermented vegetables along the middle and roll using the mat to keep it tightly together. Slice the ends to neaten, then into equally sliced portions. Repeat.
- Serve with some extra fermented vegetables, tamari or ponzu dipping sauce, ginger, wasabi or other sushi condiments.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fermented vegetable brown rice sushi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!