Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, meethi margarita muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious. Pizza topped with tomato, mozzarella, and fresh basil. View the profiles of people named Margarita Margarita.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have meethi margarita muffins using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meethi margarita muffins:
- Prepare For Muffins batter
- Get 1 cup all purpose flour
- Get 100 gm butter
- Make ready 4 tablespoons powder sugar
- Take 1/2 cup hung curd
- Make ready 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Make ready 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Take 6 cheese slices
- Get For Meethi Stuffing
- Make ready 1 cup chopped meethi leaves
- Prepare 4 tablespoons chopped onion
- Make ready 1 teaspoon ginger & garlic paste
- Get 1 teaspoon sugar
- Prepare 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Make ready 3 tablespoons schezwan sauce
- Prepare 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare to taste Salt
Instructions to make Meethi margarita muffins:
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chopped onion and fry for few minutes, when the onion turns golden brown in colour then add ginger and garlic paste and stir fry.
- Add the chopped meethi leaves mix well and cover the lid and allow it to cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Now add the schezwan sauce, salt, sugar, chilli powder and pepper powder mix well and fry it for few minutes.
- Switch off the flame and keep aside.
- Now make the muffins batter
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl add all wet ingredients and whisk with a hand blender. Then add the flour mix and make a smooth batter.
- Greased a muffins tray in olive oil add 2 tablespoons of batter then add 1 tablespoon meethi stuffing and cheese slices on top.
- Pre - heat the oven 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Bake the Muffins at 200°C for 10 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
Because you can eat a Margarita Muffin for breakfast, but you can't sip on one with your eggs and bacon without being questioned on suspect behavior. View the profiles of people named Margarita Margarita. Jump to navigation Jump to search. Pizza topped with tomato, mozzarella, and fresh basil. Not to be confused with Margarita. Margarita, kokteyl denildiğinde akla ilk gelen içkilerden birisidir. Margarita kokteyl nasıl yapılır merak Margarita Kokteyl Nasıl Yapılır? Margarita Meksika kökenli bir içki olup. Abose. yorqinxoja umarov margarito cкачать бесплатно или слушать онлайн, как и Yorqinxo ja Umarov feat Abbbose - Margarita, Yorqinxo ja Umarov - Jana Jana, Yorqinxo ja Umarov - Yoshlik, Yorqinxo ja.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food meethi margarita muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!