Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bihari gosht handi. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Watch all animated Hindi kahaniya, scary stories, and get more nightmare stories with more horror stories and ghost stories. A hospital finds itself the victim of a string of gruesome murders.
Bihari gosht handi is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Bihari gosht handi is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bihari gosht handi using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bihari gosht handi:
- Make ready 1/2 tbs Sabut do dania
- Take 5-6 Sabut Lal mirch
- Take 1 Badi elaichi
- Make ready 3 Hari elaichi
- Get Javatri 2 blades
- Get 2-3 Laung
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Sabut Kali Mirch
- Get 2 Darchini
- Take 1 tsp Zeera
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Kala zeera
- Get 1 tbs Khashkash
- Get 1/2 cup Piyaz
- Prepare 1/2 kg Beef boneless
- Make ready Namak as required
- Take Sarson ka tel 2 & 1/2 tbs
- Take 2 tbs Kacha papita
- Get 2 tbs Adrak lehasn paste
- Make ready 1/2 cup Dahi
- Make ready Lemon juice 1 & 1/2 tbs
- Prepare 1 tsp Lal mirch powder
- Take Oil as required
- Prepare Onion rings
Instructions to make Bihari gosht handi:
- Pan main sabut dania, sabut Lal mirch, bari elaichi, Hari elaichi, javatri, laung, Sabut Kali Mirch, darchini, zeera, kala zeera, or khashkash dal dain or khushbu any Take roast Karin or thanda Kar ke lain.
- Spice mixer main roasted spice dal ke achi tarhan we grind Kar ke powder bana lain.
- Fried piyaz dal dain or dubara grind Kar lain or side or rakh dain.
- Ab aik bowl main boneless gosht, namak, or sarson ka tel dal ke achi tarhan se mix Karin.
- Ab kacha papita, adrak lehasn paste, dahi, lemon juice, Lal mirch powder or grinded piyaz mixture dal ke achi tarhan se mix Karin. "5-6" ganty ke ley marinate Kar lain.
- "5-6" ganty ke gad aik pot main oil dal dain or marinate gosht dal ke achi tarhan se mix Karin.
- Cover Kar dain or halki anch pe beef ghal jany Take pakka lain."40-45" minutes ke ley.
- "45" minutes ke bad check Karin gosht ghal Jai ga. Serving bowl main dal ke uper onion rings dal dain or serve Karin 🥰.mazy dar bihari gosht ready to eat enjoy.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
Subscribe to the channel for latest Hindi stories and educational content for all Generations. A hospital finds itself the victim of a string of gruesome murders. Assigned to the case, Detective Vijay Singh enlists the help of a newly recruited female. Watch all animated Hindi kahaniya, scary stories, and get more nightmare stories with more horror stories and ghost stories. Another mouth watering Bihari Gosht Handi recipe for you today. #HappyCookingToYou. Another mouth watering Bihari Gosht Handi recipe for you today. Tandoori Matka Gosht is great for stewed mutton curry and also called Handi Gosht. But to me mutton can be alternated with beef. About Shri Banke Bihari ji & Temple. The Bankey Bihari temple, in Vrindavan is amongst the holiest and famous temples of Krishna in World. Peshawari Karahi Gosht is a dish from the eastern states of Pakistan full of spices and masala. It goes well with naan or rice. Learn here how to make Peshawari Karahi Gosht. Гастробистро GŌSHT. Главные по мясу. Choicest pieces of lamb, mildly spiced, cooked with onions, ginger, garlic, tomatoes and green pepper in a traditional Indianvessel "Handi" (cooper kettle) fever a. Heat oil in a handi and fry chopped Onion. When onions turn golden add whole spices and rest of masala. Add in mutton and bhuno well. Serve Kadhai Gosht with hot Chapatis (Indian flatbread) or Naans (tandoor baked Indian flatbread). Bihari Green Karahi Gosht in Urdu is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. tell about the full list of ingredients for Bihari Green Karahi Gosht. I remember i made it before and there.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food bihari gosht handi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!