Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, white beans. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
White Beans is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. White Beans is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have white beans using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make White Beans:
- Prepare Half kg White Beans(boiled)
- Get Water as required
- Prepare 1 large payaz
- Get 2 tbs Ginger garlic paste
- Get 2 tomatos
- Get 2/3 green chili
- Get Salt as your taste
- Take 2 tbs red chilli
- Get 1 tbs Coriander powder
- Get Half tbs haldi powder
- Make ready Half tbs black pepper
- Make ready Green Coriander chopped
- Take 1 cup oil
Instructions to make White Beans:
- Sab say pahly beans ko pani main Daal Kar boiled Kar Lein.
- Pir payaz ko kaat ke oil main halka brown Kar lein.aur Ginger garlic paste add Kar ke tora bhony.
- Pir tomaoto katt kiye hoye,green chili,salt,red chilli,Coriander powder.haldi powder.black pepper.dal Kar achy say mix Kar ke Tora bhoney.
- Bhoney ke baad is main ublay hoye beans aur jis main boil kiye thy wo pani..sath dal daen.
- Pani kushk ho Jaye oil opar a Jaye to garam masala aur chopped green Coriander dal Kar flame band Kar daen.
- Aur chapati ke sath enjoye Karen.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food white beans recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!