Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, hyderabadi mirch gosht. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook hyderabadi mirch gosht using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabadi Mirch Gosht:
- Prepare 1/2 kg beef (add 2 glass water,1 tsp g,g paste,& boiled them)
- Take 2 tbsp peanuts
- Take 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Prepare 1 tbsp dried melon seeds
- Make ready 2 tbsp Coconut
- Take 1 tbsp cumin
- Get 1 onion,chopped
- Get 1 cup Yoghurt
- Get 1 tsp Ginger paste (full)
- Take 1 tsp garlic paste (full)
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Make ready 4,5 green chilli (big)
- Make ready 12,15 Curry leaves
- Make ready 3 tbsp Tamarind paste
- Take 1 cup oil
- Take Beef stock(remaining)
Steps to make Hyderabadi Mirch Gosht:
- Roast the cumin,peanut, cocont,dried melon seed,sesame seed,let it cool and grind them nicely,1. Fry green chilli in hot oil for 3,4 sec,and take it out,
- Now add onion in same oil,and fry for 5 mint,then add curry leaves,and ginger garlic paste,
- Mix well,then add yoghurt, red chilli,coriander powder and roasted & grinded spices,
- Mix very well and cover for 5 mins,
- Now add salt,boiled beef, remaining beef stock, cover and cook for 15 mins,
- Now add fry chilli, coriande leaves,tamarind paste,mix well,and cover again,for 10 mins1. Hyderabadi Mirch Gosht is ready,Try at your home,and enjoy
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food hyderabadi mirch gosht recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!