Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, lauki gosht. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook lauki gosht using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lauki Gosht:
- Make ready 350 gm Mutton
- Make ready 300 gm Lauki (bottle gourd)
- Take 3 Onions
- Prepare 1/4 cup Oil
- Make ready 1/2 cup Dahi (yoghurt)
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Ginger paste
- Take 1 Tbsp Garlic paste
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Red Chilli powder
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Dhania powder
- Prepare 1 Tsp Salt
- Prepare 2-3 Green Chillies
- Take 3-4 Green Cardamom
- Make ready 2-3 Cloves
- Prepare 1 Stick Cinnamon
- Prepare Leaves Few Mint
Steps to make Lauki Gosht:
- Heat oil in a pot.add sliced onions & fry to golden brown.take out onions from oil & crush them with hands or mortal & pastel (hawan dasta).it will turn into grainy paste like texture. Do not use blender or grinder.beat dahi & mix red chilli,salt,dhania powder in it. Keep aside.
- Add green cardamom, loung, cinnamon in oil.fry a minute.add ginger garlic paste & fry till smell ends.add mutton & fry till it changes colour.add fried onion paste.fry the mutton in it.add 1 cup water,cover & let it cook over medium heat.when mutton is half done& water is absorbed add masala mix in dahi & fry mutton in it till oil seprates.
- Peel & wash lauki.cut length wise into pieces or according to choice. Add lauki pieces in mutton.fry a minute or two.add 1 cup water.let it cook over medium heat till lauki & mutton both are done.adjust curry to your taste.if too thick then add little water & cook till texture becomes smooth.add green chillies and turn off heat. Garnish with mint leaves.serve hot lauki gosht with boil rice or chapati & enjoy with Cookpad.
You have to include some superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Green living equips you with a solid diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lauki gosht recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!