Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, maple syrup spicy breaded chicken, mange-touts and mushroom with thyme basmati rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Maple Syrup Spicy Breaded Chicken, Mange-touts and Mushroom with Thyme Basmati Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Maple Syrup Spicy Breaded Chicken, Mange-touts and Mushroom with Thyme Basmati Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook maple syrup spicy breaded chicken, mange-touts and mushroom with thyme basmati rice using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Maple Syrup Spicy Breaded Chicken, Mange-touts and Mushroom with Thyme Basmati Rice:
- Take Main Ingredients
- Get 2 Chicken Breast (cubed)
- Get 200 g Basmati Rice
- Take Herbs/Spices
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- Get 2 Tbsp Dried Thyme
- Take 1 Tbsp Garlic Granules
- Take 1 Tbsp Ground Ginger
- Get Pane(Coating) Ingredients
- Take 3 Large Eggs (Beaten)
- Get 2 Scotch Bonnets (Thinly Chopped)
- Get 3 Cups Self Raising Flour
- Get 3 Cups Golden Breadcrumbs
- Get 1 Red Onion (Thinly chopped)
- Take Other ingredients
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Prepare 80 g Mangetouts
- Take 50 g Chestnut Mushrooms (Sliced)
- Take 3 Tbsp Tomato Pesto
- Prepare Seasoning (Salt&Black Pepper)
- Take 2 Cups Sesame Oil
Instructions to make Maple Syrup Spicy Breaded Chicken, Mange-touts and Mushroom with Thyme Basmati Rice:
- Combine thoroughly;red onion, scotch bonnets and the flour in a bowl. Add to the bowl; smoked paprika, garlic granules, (1 part) dried thyme and ginger and mix in.(season). Coat the chicken cubes in this order: Flour-eggs-breadcrumbs. Tips: double coat with flour and eggs to get a good consistency of coating.
- Heat up the sesame oil in a frying pan on a medium high heat. Shallow fry the breaded chicken for 5 minutes. Preheat oven at 200’C. Transfer the chicken to an oven tray lined with baking parchment(Tip: this is to avoid the coating sticking to the tray or foil). Place in the top rack and bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the basmati rice in 220-250 ml of dried thyme infused water(fingertip measurement applies) for 10-12 minutes.
- Shallow fry the mangetouts and mushrooms in a drizzle of sesame oil for 5 minutes. Add tomato pesto and stir. Simmer for 3 minutes; stir in the cooked breaded chicken. Simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in the maple syrup and reduce for 2 minutes.
- Serving Suggestion
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food maple syrup spicy breaded chicken, mange-touts and mushroom with thyme basmati rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!