Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, palak gosht. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Palak gosht is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Palak gosht is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Restaurant Style Palak Gosht Recipe By Food Fusion. Palak Gosht Spinach with Mutton or Goat Recipe in Urdu Hindi - RKK.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have palak gosht using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak gosht:
- Make ready 500 gm Spinach (Palak)
- Make ready 3-4 Onions 🧅
- Make ready 3-4 Potatoes (cut in big cubes)
- Prepare 5-6 Tomatoes
- Make ready 1/2 cup Oil
- Take 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 1/2 cup Yogurt
- Make ready 1 Cinnamon stick (medium sized)
- Prepare 3 Cardamom
- Get 5-6 green chilli
- Take 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Make ready 1 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tbsp crushed chilli flakes
- Get To taste Salt
- Prepare Fresh Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Prepare 1 tbsp kasuri meethi
- Make ready Ingredients for Marinations
- Take 1 kg boneless meat (beef or mutton)
- Make ready 1/2 cup Yogurt
- Get 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Take 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Take 1 tbsp Oil
Steps to make Palak gosht:
- Firstly marinate meat for 1/2 an hour to overnight. Wash and cut Spinach, set aside. Blend tomatoes, set aside 1. Heat oil add cinnamon stick with onion, fry till golden brown. Add green chilli, ginger garlic paste & cardamom, then add blended tomatoes with crushed chilli,cumin, coriander & turmeric powder. Bhonofy 1. After few minutes, add marinated meat, mix it well then add yogurt, fry until well coated. 1. Add spinach with a glass of water, mix it well, cover & cook on medium heat until meat more than half done.
- Add potatoes & Salt, continue simmering
- When ready, bhonofy for a minute on high heat. Lastly add garam masla & kasuri meethi. Cover & turn off the stove. 1. Serve hot with chapati, garnish with lemon & fresh coriander leaves.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try to add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other foods to include. Be sure to consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy great health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits today.
How To Make Perfect Palak Gosht At Home. Restaurant Style Palak Gosht Recipe By Food Fusion. Keeping in mind the ongoing situation due to the Corona virus, let us decide to eat healthy and eat foods that boost our immunity. Palak Gosht Spinach with Mutton or Goat Recipe in Urdu Hindi - RKK. Palak Gosht or meat cooked in spinach gravy is an excellent comfort food served with rotis parathas It's a delicious home style dish made popular by restaurants all across, Palak Gosht is a simple dish..gosht (goat with turnips), gobi gosht (goat with cauliflower) and finally, my favorite, palak gosht Your writing is truly captivating. Also, I absolutely love Palak Gosht and this recipe. Palak Gosht recipe or the Spinach Mutton curry with step by step photos and video instructions is A delicious combination of palak with gosht will be a sure hit for any table. It is a curry made along with. Palak gosht is a hyderabadi special curry made by mixing mutton or meat with palak leaves and cooking them together with some methi leaves and coriander leaves. Palak Gosht (Spinach Meat) is cooked very commonly in Asian countries especially Pakistan and India. KFoods is telling you step by step Palak Gosht Recipe with pictures of each and every step. A very tempting and delicious Palak Gosht Recipe. Wonderful in taste and perfect Lunch/Dinner recipe. Palak Gosht Recipe, How To Make Palak Gosht Recipe. Palak gosht is a Punjabi cuisine, Palak Gosht means Spinach Mutton, is a delicious blending of tender succulent pieces of mutton cooked in. Palak gosht is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare palak gosht by following this easy recipe. Home » Recipes » Palak Gosht. How to make Palak Gosht -. Mutton cooked with spinach and other masalas.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food palak gosht recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!