Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chuqandar gosht. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Today, I m sharing chukandar palak gosht/beetroot spinach meat a very tasty recipe of restaurant style at home. Slow-cooked beetroot & beef curry (Chukandar Gosht).
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chuqandar gosht using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chuqandar Gosht:
- Get 500 gm Mutton
- Get 500 gm Chuqandar (beetroot)
- Get 125 gm Dahi (yoghurt)
- Make ready 1/2 cup Oil
- Make ready 1 Onion
- Get 2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Take 1 Tsp Salt
- Get 1/2 Tsp Termuric (Haldi)
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Ginger paste
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Garlic paste
- Prepare 2-3 Green Cardamom
- Take 1 stick Cinnamon
Steps to make Chuqandar Gosht:
- Wash, peel chuqandar & cut in bite size chunks. Heat oil in a pot.add sliced onion & fry to pink.add green cardamom & cinnamon.fry a minute.add ginger garlic paste.fry a bit then add mutton.fry in oil over medium heat till it changes colour. Add red chilli,salt,haldi & fry till oil seprates.add chuqandar pieces and mix with mutton well.add 2 -3 cup water.cover & let it cook over medium heat.check in between till the mutton is soft tender & chuqandar are also tender.add beaten dahi (yoghurt)
- Add beaten yoghurt and mix in mutton well.fry the mutton chuqandar till yoghurt is well blended & oil seprates out. Garnish with ginger julian before serving. Serve hot with chapati.enjoy with cookpad.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other essentials. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Observing a green living meal plan will offer you exactly what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
A superb recipe for Chukandar Gosht. Today, I m sharing chukandar palak gosht/beetroot spinach meat a very tasty recipe of restaurant style at home. This a very tasty recipe, mostly found in restaurant and there are no good recipes available. Slow-cooked beetroot & beef curry (Chukandar Gosht). Slow-cooked beetroot & beef curry (Chukandar Gosht). Nazreen aaj hum aapko bataingey Chukandar Gosht banane ka tarika in urdu, or aapko deingey Chukandar Gosht ki mazedar recipe jis se aap apne mehmano or gher walon ko maze maze ke. Check out the Chukandar Gosht Recipe in Urdu. Chukandar Gosht or Beef and beetroot curry recipe is a delicious curry you can make with meat. Check out the tastiest Chukandar gosht recipe only at kfoods. Find Beef & Mutton Recipes & all the. Slow-Cooked Beetroot & Beef Curry (Chukandar Gosht). Pakistani food - unique but familiar - by Barbara Northwood. A superb recipe for Chukandar Gosht. Hello Friends, Today i am going to share with you how to make chukandar gosht palak recipe, this is really delicious and. Urdu Recipes >> Curry Urdu Recipes > Chukandar Gosht, Beets With Meat. Comments posted by users for Chukandar Gosht, Beets With Meat recipe: KhanaPakana.com. Chukandar Gosht Recipe Directions: Degchi Main Oil, Piyaz Or Adrak Lehsan Paste Daal Kar Naram Honay Tak Saute Karen_ Beef Shamil Karen Or Gosht Ka Rang Tabdeel Honay Tak Fry. See recipes for Chukandar palak ghost, Chukandar, Chukandar gosht too. Chukandar Gosht Chukandar Gosht Recipe Chukandar Gosht Ki Recipe By Kitchen With Shaheen Aunty. Chukandar Gosht Chukandar Gosht Recipe Chukandar Gosht Ki Recipe By Kitchen With Shaheen Aunty.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chuqandar gosht recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!