Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, achar gosht. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Chicken achaar ghosht is very famous food in Pakistan.here i am going to tell you how to make chicken achaar gosht.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook achar gosht using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Achar gosht:
- Prepare Beef/ mutton/chicken. 1,kg
- Make ready Onion 2 slice cutting
- Prepare Tomatoes 5 chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp Red chilli crushed
- Take Green chillies 6_8
- Make ready 1 cup Oil
- Take Salt as your taste
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Haldi powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Ajwain
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sunf
- Prepare 1 tbsp Kalonji
- Get 1 tsp Methi Dana
- Make ready 1 tsp Musterd seed
- Make ready 1 tsp Zeera
- Prepare 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- Prepare 4 tbsp White vinegar
- Get 1 cup Dahi
Steps to make Achar gosht:
- Sab se pehlay ek pan me mustard seed 1tsp,methi Dana 1tsp,ajwain 1/2tsp,Kalonji 1tsp,sounf 1tsp, - Zeera 1tsp,coriander seed 1 tbsp in sab ko mix kar ke dry roasted karein aur in masala ko blender me Crushed kar Lein.aur achar masala ka 2hisay me divide kar Lein.
- Green chilli ko darmeyan say cut lagay aur achar masala me 4tbsp vinegar mix kar ke chilli me feel kar dein.
- Ek pan me oil 1cup dal kar onion light pink fry karein.pher adrak lahsan ka paste dal kar bhoona aur pher haldi aur chicken dal kar achi traha bhoona pher red chilli powder, red chilli crushed, salt,tomatoes chopped, Dahi 1 cup,aur achar masala dal kar high flame per pakein. Aur pher achar masala bhari green chilli dal kar 15 minutes dum dehn. Aur pher again high flame per 5 minutes bhoon Lein.
- Taky oil upper A Jay. achar gosht ready to serve.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other foods to include. Furthermore, you have to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
Achar Gosht Masala Recipe - How to make commercial Achar Gosht Masala in urdu hindi • BaBa Food RRC. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Try our recipe and you will love it. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe: https. Chicken achaar ghosht is very famous food in Pakistan.here i am going to tell you how to make chicken achaar gosht. Don't forget to share and subscribe my. Shan Achar Gosht mix helps you recreate the authentic traditional taste of Achar Gosht with its perfect blend of rich, aromatic and tangy spices. Achar gosht recipe can be made with any kind of meat such as beef, mutton or chicken. Achaar gosht has a very spicy and sour taste. It is prepared when meat is cooked with tomatoes, yoghurt and all. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Achar Gosht is a pickle flavored mutton recipe which popular in India & Pakistan. It a very tasty Hot & Sour recipe cooked in spices normally used for making Pickle. Achar gosht curry goes well with rice. This achar then gave birth to achar gosht. What served as an accompaniment to the main dish at Maintaining a high heat, pour in yogurt bringing achar gosht to a boil. Achari Gosht Recipe, How To Make Achari Gosht Recipe. Achari Gosht is an indian curry which tastes little like pickle. Goes well with rice, chapati, phulka, roti. Achar gosht is said to be a dish of the northern Punjabi origin with a tangy twist of achaar (pickle and pickle masala) with the richness and nutrition of meat. Achar gosht is prepared usually with beef but.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food achar gosht recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!