Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's chicken margarita breast sandwiches. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mike's chicken margarita breast sandwiches using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches:
- Make ready ● For The Chicken Marinade
- Make ready 2 LG Thick Chicken Breasts
- Take 2 tbsp Purreed Basil
- Take 2 tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil - chopped]
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Get 1/2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic
- Make ready as needed Olive Oil [to coat breasts]
- Get 1 LG Zip lock Bag
- Prepare 1 Mallet [for tenderizing]
- Make ready ● For The Baking & Toppings
- Make ready to taste Cracked Sea Salt
- Take to taste Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Get as needed Fresh Mozzarella Cheese [shreadded or sliced]
- Take as needed Fresh Parmesan Cheese [shreadded]
- Take Leaves Fresh Basil [or purreed or fresh dried]
- Get Slices Roma Tomato [thin sliced]
- Make ready as needed Thin Sliced Shallots
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Quality Red Wine
- Take as needed Olive Oil
- Make ready as needed Thick Texas Toast Bread Slices [your choice]
- Make ready as needed Dill Pickle Halves [side]
Instructions to make Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches:
- Place everything in the Chicken Marinade section in a Zip lock bag and massage well. Tenderize with mallet. Allow chicken to marinate for at least 4 hours if not 24 hours. Massage bag intermittently and tenderize several times.
- Pull chicken from marinade. Scatter sun dried tomatoes on top and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake, grill or pan sear chicken. The kids pan seared their chicken for 15 minutes with a tight fitting lid. Add red wine and oil as needed.
- Also, add thin sliced shallots on the top of chicken cover and steam.
- Purreed Basil leaves pictured. Add while pan searing.
- A fresh Mozzarella ball pictured. Shread. Room temp. Add shredded parmesan as well.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes in oil and minced Garlic pictured.
- Add sliced Roma tomatoes, Basil and cheeses to chicken. Place in Salamander or steam in pan with tight fitting lid until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve with chilled deli style pickles. Enjoy!
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mike's chicken margarita breast sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!