Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, raspberry margarita chicken salad with garlic parmesan croutons. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have raspberry margarita chicken salad with garlic parmesan croutons using 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons:
- Prepare main course, salad, chicken
- Make ready 2/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Take 2 tbsp coarse black pepper
- Get 2 tsp garlic powder
- Get 2 tsp onion salt
- Take 1/2 cup margarita mix
- Make ready 1/4 cup lime juice
- Take 1/4 cup orange juice
- Make ready 3 tbsp tequila
- Make ready 3 tbsp triple sec (optional)
- Prepare 2 tbsp honey
- Make ready 1 cup light Olive oil
- Take 5 piece Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Take 4 clove garlic, minced very fine
- Get 8 oz French baguette
- Take 3/4 cup Parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Take 1/2 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Italian herbs
- Prepare 1/2 tsp paprika
- Take 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 For raspberry vinaigrette
- Get 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
- Get 1/4 cup honey
- Prepare 3/4 cup olive oil
- Prepare 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Make ready 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
Instructions to make Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons:
- Place the cilantro, pepper, garlic powder and onion salt into a blender.
- Pour Margarita mix, lime juice, orange juice, tequila, triple sec ( optional) and honey into the blender. Puree on high speed until mixture is smooth, then reduce the speed to medium-low and slowly add the Olive oil and blend until creamy.
- Place chicken in a large Ziploc storage bag. Pour in marinade, close bag and store in fridge over night.
- After marinating the chicken over night, place chicken and marinade in a skillet and bring to a boil. Simmer on low for about 10 minutes. Remove chicken from the skillet and discard marinade. Place chicken back in the skillet and brown chicken on medium-low, about 5 minutes, until chicken is lightly browned and cooked through and is no longer pink. Can either place the chicken on the salad warm, or cool in fridge before placing on salad. Cut chicken into strips.
- Mince garlic and place garlic and olive oil in a container with tight fitting lid. Allow to incorporate for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300℉. Cut bread into cubes; add to a large mixing bowl. Add 1/2 cup of cheese, dried herbs, paprika, salt, black pepper and cayenne. Mix well.
- Using a sieve, strain garlic oil over the bread, pressing garlic with the back of a spoon to get all the garlic juice. Toss.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, then bake another 10-15 minutes. Remove and stir in last 1/4 cup of cheese. Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container.
- In a blender, combine raspberry vinegar, raspberries, honey and basil. Whirl 1 minute or until well blended. With the motor on, add oil in a slow stream, whirling until dressing is smooth.
- Dress up a salad with lots of beautifully colored vegetables. Top with chicken, croutons and raspberry vinaigrette. Although it is to taste, from experience, I recommend using a small amount of the vinaigrette. If too much is used, it will over power the flavor of the rest of the salad.1. Margarita marinade was found @ allrecipes.com allrecipes.com/recipe/best-grilled-margarita-chicken-ever/ Raspberry vinaigrette was found @ What's cooking America whatscookingamerica.net/Salad/RaspberryVinaig.htm crispy garlic parmesan croutons were found @ about.com americanfood.about.com
You should have a number of superfoods in your diet each day. First off, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. Make sure you include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any weight problems. Green living equips you with a solid diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food raspberry margarita chicken salad with garlic parmesan croutons recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!