Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, homemade chicken alfredo with asparagus. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade chicken alfredo with asparagus using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus:
- Make ready 1/2 box fetticinni
- Get 2 chicken breast chopped
- Prepare 1 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 1 cup shredded parm
- Take 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- Make ready 1/8 cayenne
- Make ready 1/4 cup butter
- Get Asparagus spears
- Take 1/8 tsp basil
- Take 1/8 tsp oregano
Steps to make Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus:
- Boil fettuccine 10-11 minutes.
- Last few minutes of boiling throw your Asparagus in the pot with the fettuccine.
- While that boils, cook your chicken in a large skillet seasoning with basil, and oregano. Remove from skillet.
- Add butter, cream, salt, pepper, cayenne, and garlic powder to skillet and bring to a simmer, let simmer for 7-8 min, the add in your chicken, fettuccine, and parmesan cheese. Mix well and serve.
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, try adding some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you have to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Green living offers you a great eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can become disease free. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food homemade chicken alfredo with asparagus recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!