Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, snow peas with caramelized onions and crispy anchovies. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook snow peas with caramelized onions and crispy anchovies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Snow Peas with Caramelized Onions and Crispy Anchovies:
- Take A. Snow peas - clean and cut
- Make ready B. 1/4 C Crispy Fried Anchovies
- Make ready C. Sauté
- Prepare 1 medium size brown onion - sliced
- Get 1 tsp finely minced garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp FINELY julliened ginger
- Make ready 1 big red chilli
- Get The. Seasonings
- Get To taste -Chicken seasoning powder
- Make ready Dash ground white pepper
- Prepare 2 tsp sesame oil
Instructions to make Snow Peas with Caramelized Onions and Crispy Anchovies:
- A. Clean and prep snow peas.
- B. Heat enough oil in the wok. Fry anchovies until light brown and remove immediately from the wok. Drain on a kitchen towel. Set aside.
- C. Sauté ingredients in C until brown onion is slight translucent and caramelized.
- Add A (snow peas) and stir to mix for a minute. Season with The (except for SESAME OIL). Adjust seasoning accordingly with less salt or chicken seasoning powder as fried anchovies will compliment the seasoning well later. Stir until snow peas turn light green. Avoid overcooking the peas. Turn off the heat and immediately add SESAME OIL. Stir to mix. Add fried anchovies. Dish up. Serve with white rice.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food snow peas with caramelized onions and crispy anchovies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!