Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, basundi/rabdi (milk dessert). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. This is chilled, garnished with nuts and served. Very easy snack items #Basundi #rabadimalai #sweets #maruticooking ingredients milk sugar badam saffron.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook basundi/rabdi (milk dessert) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Basundi/Rabdi (Milk dessert):
- Make ready 1 litre milk
- Get 300 grams sweetened condensed milk
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Make ready 1/2 cup cashews cut in to small pieces
- Take 1/2 cup almonds cut in to small pieces
- Make ready 1/2 cup pistachios cut in to small pieces
- Take 4-5 saffron strands, soaked in lukewarm milk for 10-15 minutes
- Take to taste sugar
Instructions to make Basundi/Rabdi (Milk dessert):
- Add milk in a thick bottom pan, heat up and allow milk to boil in a low flame, stir the milk in between 3-4 minutes once
- Then add sweetened condensed milk in to the milk and mix together, taste the milk if required more sweet either you can add 50 grams of condensed milk or sugar
- Then milk starts to thicken, you will notice the milk solids in with creamy texture, keep on stirring the milk for 20-25 minutes
- Then add cut cashews,almonds and pistachios (save some nuts for garnishing too) to the Basundi and let it boil for another 5 more minutes and simmer to a minute and turn off the flame and then add soaked saffron strands to it mix together
- Basundi is ready to serve hot or chilled (as you like)
- If you like to serve chill then let the Basundi cools down completely, keep the Basundi in refrigerator for at least 30-45 minutes then serve chill
Your daily diet have to contain at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other essentials. Furthermore, you have to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
Basundi is a very tasty Indian dessert recipe prepared with milk, Usually in Maharashtra it is served with soft puri in marriage or other functions. Very easy snack items #Basundi #rabadimalai #sweets #maruticooking ingredients milk sugar badam saffron. Basundi is a delicious dessert made by reducing milk and sugar to a thick consistency. This is chilled, garnished with nuts and served. Traditionally basundi is made by simmering full fat milk for a long time until the milk reduces to almost half the original quantity. Rabdi is reduced milk with sugar and flavours. It is therefore very rich, creamy, sweet and can be processed to have different textures as the chef decides. Basundi is also reduced high fat milk, boiled with sugar and some almond+cardamom flavouring. But is reduced only to about half. milk based desserts are a very popular recipe in india. but the milk basundi is hugely popular in gujarat, maharashtra and karnataka where it is finally, i request you to check my other indian dessert recipes collection with this recipe post of milk basundi sweet. it includes recipes like fruit custard. Enjoy this milk dessert, this festival season. Indian desserts popularly have a name for being decadently sweet, deliciously spiced and overall time-consuming. It is that part of being slow and cooking that bring about the flavours and the aroma characteristic to it. Basundi is sweet thickened milk, flavored with cardamom and nutmeg, with the addition of dry fruits. This milk based delicious dessert is popular in the western part of India, specially in the states maharashtra and Gujarat. The consistency is not thick like that of Rabri, but more fluid and flowing. Basundi is a milk based dessert with simple ingredients like sugar and nuts. Basundi should not be too thick. Basundi is an Indian dessert made by thickening full fat milk and flavouring it with saffron, cardamom with the addition of dry fruits. The consistency is more fluid and flowing not thick like Rabri. Basundi (Gujarati: બાસુંદી, Kannada: ಬಾಸುಂಡಿ, Marathi: बासुंदी, Tamil: பாசந்தி, Telugu: బాసుంది) is an Indian sweet mostly in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food basundi/rabdi (milk dessert) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!