Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spaghetti with capers, anchovies & breadcrumbs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spaghetti With Capers, Anchovies & Breadcrumbs is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Spaghetti With Capers, Anchovies & Breadcrumbs is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spaghetti with capers, anchovies & breadcrumbs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti With Capers, Anchovies & Breadcrumbs:
- Take 75 g spaghetti (dry weight),
- Take 25 g panko breadcrumbs, (or golden breadcrumbs alternative),
- Make ready 4 anchovy fillets,
- Get 2 cloves garlic, sliced finely,
- Make ready 1 tbsp capers,
- Make ready 1 pinch dried red chilli flakes,
- Take 2 tsp dried parsley or a handful fresh, chopped,
- Take 2 tbsp lemon juice,
- Get 1.5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil,
- Make ready Pepper to season
- Prepare To finish:
- Get 1 dusting of parmasan cheese
Instructions to make Spaghetti With Capers, Anchovies & Breadcrumbs:
- Begin to boil the spaghetti in salted boiling water according to packet instructions. As the spaghetti cooks heat up the oil in a large frying pan over a medium low heat. Add in the anchovies and allow them to gently sizzle in the oil. They'll begin to melt down and break apart. Add in the sliced garlic, chilli and the capers. Continue to gently fry over a low heat until fragrant, for around 20 seconds.
- Mix the parsley in a bowl with the breadcrumbs. Add half the breadcrumbs into the frying pan and gently fry until they turn golden. Add a touch more olive oil if needed.
- Drain off the spaghetti once it's cooked, reserving around 1 tbsp of the cooking water. Tip the spaghetti and cooking water into the frying pan. Season well with pepper. Toss everything together.
- Add in the lemon juice. Gently stir through the pasta. Then add the remaining half of the Herby breadcrumbs into the pan and give everything a good mix so it is evenly distributed. Finish with a good dusting of parmasan if desired. Serve up and enjoy! :)
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spaghetti with capers, anchovies & breadcrumbs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!