Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, marinated anchovies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook marinated anchovies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Marinated Anchovies:
- Take 20 Anchovy Fillets, preserved in vinegar
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Get 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Get 5 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Get garlic salt
Steps to make Marinated Anchovies:
- Drain the anchovies from their vinegar in a colander while you prepare the dressing.
- Place the chopped garlic, salt, parsley and olive oil in a small bowl and mix well.
- Lay the fillets in a shallow dish and pour over the dressing so they are evenly covered.
- Serve with some hot crusty bread. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344258-homemade-artisan-bread
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food marinated anchovies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!