Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, peri-peri roast chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have peri-peri roast chicken using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peri-Peri Roast Chicken:
- Take 1 chicken, around 1.5 kg
- Make ready 2 red peppers, halved and deseeded
- Take 5 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- Take 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- Make ready 2 tsp sweet paprika
- Take 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Make ready 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- Take 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Get 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Make ready 1 tsp cayenne peppe
Instructions to make Peri-Peri Roast Chicken:
- Heat the oven to 200°C fan. Put the peppers in a roasting tin, drizzle with olive oil and season. Roast for 20-25 minutes until it started to char and soften. Remove from oven. Turn the oven temp down to 180c
- Put the roasted peppers into a food processor with the rest of the paste ingredients and whizz to a pulp. Put the chicken into a large mixing bowl. Rub the chicken with the paste. Drizzle with some olive oil and roast for 1 hour or until the chicken is cooked through.
- To serve, carve the chicken then scatter with fresh mint, squeeze over lemon wedges and serve with roast potatoes and vegetables.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food peri-peri roast chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!