Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, acorn squash. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook acorn squash using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Acorn Squash:
- Make ready 1 Acorn Squash
- Get Dash cinnamon
- Get 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Prepare 2 tablespoons butter
- Take Dash nutmeg
- Make ready 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Steps to make Acorn Squash:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice Acorn squash in half.
- Remove pulp, seeds, and various stringy bits from core.
- Spread ingredients over squash.
- Place squash in oven for an hour (Note: some people like to add water at the bottom of the sheet or casserole dish so the skin doesn't burn)
- Eat and smile.
- Another option is to carve out the squash and mash it after cooking versus eating it in the skin. Both versions are yummy.
Your daily diet must contain at least several of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you have to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will give you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food acorn squash recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!