Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, silverbeet leaves ‘namul’. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Silverbeet Leaves ‘Namul’ is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Silverbeet Leaves ‘Namul’ is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook silverbeet leaves ‘namul’ using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Silverbeet Leaves ‘Namul’:
- Get 200 g Silverbeet Leaves
- Take 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Make ready 1 clove Garlic *grated
- Take 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- Take 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Take 1/4 teaspoon Soy Sauce
Instructions to make Silverbeet Leaves ‘Namul’:
- Remove thick hard stems from Silverbeet and use for something else. Cut the leaves roughly.
- Boil a kettle of Water. Place the leaves in a colander or a large strainer, and pour the boiled hot water carefully over the leaves evenly. Alternatively you can steam or blanch them.
- Pour cold water over to stop cooking further, drain and squeeze to remove excess water.
- Combine all other ingredients in a mixing bowl, add the leaves, and mix well.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food silverbeet leaves ‘namul’ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!