Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, buttered anchovies, eggs with a side of hotdog rounds. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buttered Anchovies, Eggs with a side of Hotdog Rounds is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Buttered Anchovies, Eggs with a side of Hotdog Rounds is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have buttered anchovies, eggs with a side of hotdog rounds using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Buttered Anchovies, Eggs with a side of Hotdog Rounds:
- Take 3 filets anchovies packed in olive oil
- Make ready 1-1/2 tablespoon salted butter
- Get 4 large eggs
- Get To taste ground black pepper
- Make ready 1/2 pound beef hotdogs
Steps to make Buttered Anchovies, Eggs with a side of Hotdog Rounds:
- Slice the hotdogs thin, then fry lightly browned. If reusing the pan wash before cooking the eggs. The pan becomes very sticky after cooking hotdogs.
- Take the anchovies and smash, squashing them well. Heat the butter, when melted add the smashed anchovies.
- Stir till the anchovies are just tinny bits. Beat the eggs and cook in the anchovy butter.
- Move to a plate add black pepper and serve. I hope you enjoy!!
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food buttered anchovies, eggs with a side of hotdog rounds recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!