Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, moruka maacher paturi (anchovies cooked in banana leaf - bengali style). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Moruka Maacher Paturi (Anchovies cooked in Banana Leaf - bengali Style) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Moruka Maacher Paturi (Anchovies cooked in Banana Leaf - bengali Style) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook moruka maacher paturi (anchovies cooked in banana leaf - bengali style) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Moruka Maacher Paturi (Anchovies cooked in Banana Leaf - bengali Style):
- Prepare 250-300 gm anchovies cleaned
- Take 1 tbsp. mustard paste /kasundi paste (store bought)
- Take 2 green chilies slit
- Make ready 1 tbsp mustard oil
- Take salt to taste
- Get 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1 onion chopped
- Get 3-4 garlic cloves chopped
- Get 1 plantain leaf / aluminium foil
Steps to make Moruka Maacher Paturi (Anchovies cooked in Banana Leaf - bengali Style):
- In a bowl, mix the fish along with all the above mentioned ingredients, except plantain leaf. If using plantain leaf, heat it on an open flame for a few seconds to make it pliable.
- Now place the fish mix in the plantain leaf and secure it tightly with a toothpick. Alternatively it can be cooked in an aluminium foil too.
- Cook on a tawa / griddle on low flame, covered for 10 minutes on both sides. Serve with hot steamed rice.
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Next, try to add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Additionally, you have to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Green living offers you a good diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food moruka maacher paturi (anchovies cooked in banana leaf - bengali style) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!