Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, anchovy garlic sautéed green beans. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Anchovy Garlic Sautéed Green Beans is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Anchovy Garlic Sautéed Green Beans is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have anchovy garlic sautéed green beans using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Anchovy Garlic Sautéed Green Beans:
- Get 300-400 g Green Beans
- Make ready Salt to blanch beans
- Get 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- Make ready 6-8 fillets Anchovy *finely chopped
- Take 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Prepare Freshly Cracked Pepper
- Get 1 tablespoon Pine Nuts *lightly toasted
Steps to make Anchovy Garlic Sautéed Green Beans:
- Wash Green Beans and cut into short pieces if you like. Cook Green Beans in boiling salted water for 2 to 3 minutes, ensuring they don’t lose their crunchiness. Drain and dip into cold water to stop cooking further, then drain well.
- Heat Olive Oil and finely chopped Garlic over a medium heat. When it is aromatic, add Anchovy. When Anchovy are cooked, it doesn’t take long at all, add blanched Beans and sauté for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle some freshly cracked Pepper and lightly toasted Pine Nuts on top and Serve.
- *Note: I don’t season this dish with Salt because Anchovy is quite salty and beans are blanched in salty water.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any weight problems. Green living provides you with a good eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food anchovy garlic sautéed green beans recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!