Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chettinad egg curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chettinad Egg Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chettinad Egg Curry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chettinad egg curry using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chettinad Egg Curry:
- Prepare 1 . Eggs - 2
- Take 2 . Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Get 3 . Tomato - 1 chopped finely
- Prepare 4 . Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Prepare 5 . Salt - as needed
- Make ready 6 . Coriander leaves - to garnish
- Take 7 . Cinnamon - 1/2 inch
- Get 8 . Cloves - 2
- Prepare 9 . Curry leaves - few
- Get Roast and Grind:
- Take 1 . Coriander seeds - 1 tbsp
- Prepare 2 . Red chilli - 1
- Get 3 . Ginger - 1 inch
- Get 4 . Garlic - 3
- Get 5 . Pepper corns - 1 tsp
- Prepare 6 . Fennel seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Prepare 7 . Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Make ready 8 . Grated coconut - 2 tbsp
Instructions to make Chettinad Egg Curry:
- Boil eggs until done. Cool it and peel the shells off and slit on the sides. Keep aside. - - 2. In pan dry roast all the ingredients under the topic "Roast and Grind". Cool and grind into smooth paste using water.
- Heat oil in kadai add cinnamon, clove and curry leaves. Once done add chopped onion. - - 4. Now add ground paste. Once the paste raw smell goes off add 1/2 cup of water and let it boil. At last add garam masala and salt.
- Cook for another 5 to 10 minutes in low flame until oil comes out of the edges. Garnish with coriander leaves. - - 6. Serve hot with any pulav or roti.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chettinad egg curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!