Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, anchovy sambal ginger flower (gerang sambal bongkot). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have anchovy sambal ginger flower (gerang sambal bongkot) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make ANCHOVY SAMBAL GINGER FLOWER (Gerang Sambal Bongkot):
- Prepare 200 g anchovies, fried
- Get 3 Bongkot (kecombrang) flowers, take the bud part
- Take 2 tsp salt
- Get 10 pcs red cayenne pepper, thinly sliced
- Make ready 5 pcs shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp shrimp paste, roasted
- Make ready 3 tbsp coconut oil, heat
- Get 3 limes, use the juice
Instructions to make ANCHOVY SAMBAL GINGER FLOWER (Gerang Sambal Bongkot):
- Rinse Bongkot (kecombrang) and drain. Slice thin.
- Add salt, knead until wilted. Rinse and drain. Set aside.
- Mix the red chili sauce and onion and stir well. Add salt and grilled shrimp. Stir well.
- Pour hot oil and add the lemon juice.
- Add the Bongkot slices and stir well. Add fried anchovies, and it's ready to be enjoyed with warm rice.
- IMAGE : kecombrang/bongkot.
- IMAGE : preparation of ingredient.
- IMAGE : cooking results, seen up close.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food anchovy sambal ginger flower (gerang sambal bongkot) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!