Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mushroom biryani (south indian). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mushroom biryani (south indian) using 29 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Biryani (South Indian):
- Make ready Paste 1:
- Prepare 1 . Ginger - 2 inch
- Make ready 2 . Garlic - 5 pods
- Get Make this into smooth paste and keep aside
- Make ready Paste 2:
- Take 1 . Onion - 1 medium
- Make ready Make the puree of onion and keep aside
- Get Paste 3:
- Prepare 1 . Tomato - 3 medium
- Get Puree the tomato without bits and keep aside
- Get Other Ingredients:
- Prepare 1 . Oil - 2 tbsp
- Prepare 2 . Ghee - 2 tbsp
- Make ready 3 . Cinnamon - 2 sticks
- Get 4 . Fennel seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Make ready 5 . Clove - 3
- Prepare 6 . Cardamom - 2
- Take 7 . Mace - 1
- Prepare 8 . Star anise - 1
- Get 9 . Brinji leaf - 1
- Get 10 . Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Make ready 11 . Cashews - 10
- Take 12 . Onion - 2 sliced thinly
- Take 13 . Green chilli - 2 sliced
- Prepare 14 . Coriander leaves - handful chopped
- Prepare 15 . Mint leaves - 20 leaves chopped
- Prepare 16 . Mushroom - 2cups cubed
- Prepare 17 . Seeraga samba rice - 1 cup (Wash the rice soak for 10 min)
- Make ready 18 . Water - 2 cups
Steps to make Mushroom Biryani (South Indian):
- Heat pressure cooker add oil and ghee. Once the ghee melted add cinnamon, fennel seeds, clove, cardamom, mace, start anise, brinji leaf, cumin seeds and cashews. - - 2. Once the cashews turns golden brown add sliced onion to this. Add little salt. - - 3. Now add onion puree and ginger garlic paste to this. - - 4. Once the raw smells goes off add the tomato puree.
- Once the oil comes out from the sides add coriander leaves and chopped mint. - - 6. Now add the mushroom. - - 7. Now add the soaked rice and 2 cups of water. Check the salt and stir it.
- Close with the lid and cook until rice done completely. - - 9. Instead of pressure cooker you can use rice cooker as well. - - 10. Serve hot with raita and chips.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mushroom biryani (south indian) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!