Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crunchy candied dried young anchovies. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crunchy candied dried young anchovies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy Candied Dried Young Anchovies:
- Make ready 60 grams Dried young anchovies
- Make ready 3 tbsp Raw cane sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp Mirin
- Prepare 2 tbsp Usukuchi soy sauce
- Get 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- Get 1 tsp Sake
- Get 1 White sesame seeds
Steps to make Crunchy Candied Dried Young Anchovies:
- Roast the dried young anchovies in a pan for a few minutes. Once crispy, add the sugar, mirin and soy sauce. Reduce the heat to low and continue to fry.
- Add sake and vegetable oil. Cook until the fish have absorbed all the seasoning liquid. Space out on a tray, sprinkle with white sesame seeds, and enjoy.
- I packed these candied dried young anchovies in my Osechi (New Year's feast) box.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crunchy candied dried young anchovies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!