Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spinach red poha – iron rich breakfast recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spinach Red Poha – Iron Rich Breakfast Recipe is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Spinach Red Poha – Iron Rich Breakfast Recipe is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spinach red poha – iron rich breakfast recipe using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Red Poha – Iron Rich Breakfast Recipe:
- Prepare 1 cup Red poha
- Prepare 2 Finely chopped onion
- Make ready 2 cups Chopped spinach
- Take Golden & brown raisins – 1/8 cup each
- Make ready 1 Finely chopped green chilly
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Fennel seeds
- Get 1 tsp Red chili powder
- Get 2 tbsp Oil
- Make ready 1 tsp Pav bhaji masala
- Make ready 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Get to taste Salt
Instructions to make Spinach Red Poha – Iron Rich Breakfast Recipe:
- Put red poha in a colander and wash twice. Leave red poha in a colander to drain out completely. - Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add mustard seeds, fennel seeds, onions and cook until onions are translucent.
- Now chopped spinach with a little salt. Mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally. - After 5 minutes add salt, pav bhaji masala, chopped green chilies. Cook for 5 minutes on high flame.
- Lower the flame and add soaked red poha. Mix it well and cook for another 3 minutes. - Switch off the flame. Add lemon juice and raisins. - Mix them well and cover the lid. Keep aside for 5 minutes. - After 5 minutes open the lid and served hot poha with tea.
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you have to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy optimal health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spinach red poha – iron rich breakfast recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!