Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, individual free-from chocolate cake #mycookbook. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Individual Free-from Chocolate cake #MyCookbook is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Individual Free-from Chocolate cake #MyCookbook is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook individual free-from chocolate cake #mycookbook using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Individual Free-from Chocolate cake #MyCookbook:
- Prepare Equivalent 2 eggs of egg replacer plus water for blending
- Get 3 oz self raising GF flour, I use Doves
- Get 1 tbs cocoa powder plus extra for dusting
- Get Large pinch xanthan gum
- Make ready Large pinch GF baking powder
- Take 4 oz Vitalite plus extra for greasing
- Get 4 oz caster sugar
- Get 1 tbsp Soya yoghurt as needed, approx
Instructions to make Individual Free-from Chocolate cake #MyCookbook:
- Heat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Lightly grease 2 large ramekins, fully dust with cocoa powder to provide a non-stick coating. - - Line the base with a disc of baking parchment.
- Whisk up egg replacer as per packet directions: 2 tsp replacer and 4 tbsp water, until thick and foamy like meringue.
- Beat together margarine and sugar until very light and creamy.
- Add “eggs” and fold in carefully to combine with a metal spoon.
- Combine cocoa flour, xanthan gum and baking powder together and then sift into mixture a tablespoon at a time and fold in carefully with a metal spoon.
- Fold in enough soya yoghurt to allow for a soft dropping consistency.
- Divide the mixture between the two ramekins. - - Bake for approx 15 - 20 minutes in the centre of the oven.
- Cooking time will vary according to the size of your ramekins. Take care not to open the oven door too early to avoid a collapse. - - Once cooked through, a cocktail stick will come out clean when inserted, leave to cool slightly in the ramekins and then tip out onto a cooling rack.
- I made a “buttercream” from equal quantities of Vitalite and icing sugar beaten together until smooth and added some sifted cocoa for a deliciously chocolate flavour. - - Sandwich the cakes together once fully cooled and decorate as desired.
- The cake will keep for up tom5 days in a container.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food individual free-from chocolate cake #mycookbook recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!