Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, edible christmas tree décor; stained glass windows biscuits. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Edible Christmas tree décor; stained glass windows biscuits is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Edible Christmas tree décor; stained glass windows biscuits is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have edible christmas tree décor; stained glass windows biscuits using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Edible Christmas tree décor; stained glass windows biscuits:
- Make ready 225 g plain flour
- Prepare 100 g caster sugar
- Make ready 175 g butter
- Prepare Some assorted coloured boiled sweets
Steps to make Edible Christmas tree décor; stained glass windows biscuits:
- Preheat the oven to approx.. 160C/fan 140C/gas 3. Get your oven trays ready, add grease proof paper.
- Add butter and sugar into a bowl and mix until smooth. Then add flour and bring the dough together using your hands, so it is ready to roll out.
- Lightly flour the work surface to avoid it sticking and roll out the dough so it’s around 5mm thick. Then use a large cutter (of any shape you desire) cut out the outside shape of the biscuit
- Then using a small cutter or knife, cut out a small section from the middle leaving a whole (where we will add the sweets later). Using a tooth pick make a small whole on top of each biscuit (so it can be hung on the tree later). Then arrange the shaped biscuits on the baking tray.
- Separate the sweets into different colours and crush either using a rolling pin or pestle and morter. The crushed sweets can then be added in to the middle of each biscuit. You can mix and match the colours if you wish.
- Put in oven and bake for 15-20minutes or until golden brown (the sweets would have melted by now).
- Take out and let them cool for about 5 minutes, before serving or add some string to the biscuits and they are ready to be hung on your Christmas tree :)
- Enjoy some tasty biscuits perfect for all the family
Your daily diet must contain at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Green living provides you with a great diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food edible christmas tree décor; stained glass windows biscuits recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!