Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, breakfast avocado. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have breakfast avocado using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Avocado:
- Make ready 2 soft avocado
- Prepare 4 eggs
- Make ready to taste Salt & pepper
- Take Handful favorite Shredded cheese
- Take 1 slice onion
Instructions to make Breakfast Avocado:
- Preatheat oven to 425. Sluce avocado lengthwise, turn to open. Remove pit.
- Scoop a little out of the middle to make room for your egg. Add a sprinkle of salt.
- Dice onion (if desired). Crack egg into each hole. Bake about 20 min, its ok if the egg comes out, just make sure your avocado is flat on pan.
- Once done, add s&p and cheese. I added bacon as well (your choice).
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food breakfast avocado recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!