Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, woodapple jaggery chutney – summer special recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have woodapple jaggery chutney – summer special recipe using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Woodapple Jaggery Chutney – Summer Special Recipe:
- Get 1 Woodapple medium
- Prepare 1 cup Grated jaggery or gur
- Take Spices:
- Prepare 1 tsp Black Salt
- Take 1 tsp Roasted cumin seeds
- Take 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- Get 1/4 tsp Fennel seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Make ready to taste Salt
Steps to make Woodapple Jaggery Chutney – Summer Special Recipe:
- Break open the fruit and using a spoon scoop the pulp. Put woodapple pulp with 1 cup of water in a bowl and keep it aside for 30 minutes. - After 30 minutes using your palms gather. Squish the pulp to separate the seeds and juice the pulp. Press the juice through a sieve to strain the fibers and seeds from the thick pulp.
- Add strained wood apple pulp in a nonstick pan and cook for 10 minutes on low flame. - Add jaggery with all spices and cook for another 10 minutes on low flame. Once chutney starts to thickens switch off the flame. - Allow chutney to cool down. Then add lemon juice and mix well.
- Tips : - - Lift chutney with a spatula and pour chutney, it should flow together and not in drops. - Pour few drops of prepared chutney on a plate if it spreads then it’s not ready if it stays firm without moving then the chutney is ready. - Allow to cool and store in sterilized glass jar. - Keep chutney in the refrigerator after every use. Use a clean and dry spoon. It last long for 3 months.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food woodapple jaggery chutney – summer special recipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!