Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fenugreek leaves(methi)idly in two shapes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Methi leaves or Fenugreek leaves are an essential ingredient in Persian as well as Indian and Pakistani cooking. The leaves have an earthy, grassy and. Homemade Methi Bhaji (Sabzi)/ Fenugreek leaves vegetable EASY RECIPE. Tips and Tricks - Fenugreek Leaves (Methi Leaves). chefharpalsingh.
Fenugreek leaves(methi)idly in two shapes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Fenugreek leaves(methi)idly in two shapes is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fenugreek leaves(methi)idly in two shapes using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fenugreek leaves(methi)idly in two shapes:
- Prepare 2 cup Semolina (soozi)
- Take 1/2 cup Curd
- Get 2 pouch Eno fruit Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Dry Methi crushed
- Get as needed Water
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
You can also choose from allspice, coriander methi. You can substitute the fenugreek leaves by the seeds but the flavor will change. While using the seeds, do not overheat it or it will get very bitter. Fenugreek is a plant that belongs to Fabaceae family, is also called methi in India.
Steps to make Fenugreek leaves(methi)idly in two shapes:
- First take a bowl
- Put semolina and curd in the bowl
- Mix and give rest for at least 30 minutes
- Add all the ingredients as listed along with salt and water
- Make a semi thick consistency
- Add eno fruit Salt and mix fastly
- Put the better in a greased idly mould..rest of the better left put in a steel dish plate
- Put water in a pressure cooker and pour 1/2 glass of water
- Flame on
- Set the idly mould and put the dish plate on the top of the idly stand care fully
- Cover with lid without whistle
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes at slow to medium flame.. insert a tooth prick or knife to ☑ check the idly whether cooked or not
- Pull out the dish plate and idly mould from the pressure cooker
- Let it cool
- Cut the idlies of dish plate into 🔺 triangle shape
- Set in a plate & Serve with tomato ketchup Or sambher
While using the seeds, do not overheat it or it will get very bitter. Fenugreek is a plant that belongs to Fabaceae family, is also called methi in India. It is cultivated and used all around the world, but mainly in India. About Fenugreek-Leaf Steamed Dumplings (Methi Muthiya). Methi muthiya is a favorite dish of Gujaratis.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fenugreek leaves(methi)idly in two shapes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!