Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, blueberry tart. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blueberry tart using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Tart:
- Take 80 g unsalted butter
- Make ready 1 egg yolk
- Make ready 40 g icing or granulated sugar
- Make ready 160 g flour
- Get 1 tablespoon milk
- Take Almond cream
- Prepare 100 g almond powder
- Prepare 1 egg
- Get 1 egg yolk
- Make ready 100 ml sour cream
- Make ready 80 g icing or granulated sugar
- Take 70 g unsalted butter
- Make ready maple syrup
Instructions to make Blueberry Tart:
- Put butter and sugar and blend in food processor. Add egg yolk and flour and blend. To make the dough soften add a little milk.
- Place dough on a wrapping film, cover it with film, and spread with a rolling pin. Put dough in tart mold.
- Mix all the ingredients of almond cream. And put it in tart dough.
- Put much fresh blueberries. And bake in 180℃ preheated oven for 50 minutes.
- Sprinkle maple syrup! Enjoy after cool in refrigerator.
- Blueberry farm🌿
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food blueberry tart recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!