Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, strawberry bakewell tart. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have strawberry bakewell tart using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Bakewell Tart:
- Prepare 1 ready made roll of shortcrust pastry
- Get 140 g strawberry jam, plus 1 tbsp
- Prepare 1 tbsp water
- Prepare 3 eggs, room temperature
- Take 125 g softened unsalted butter or room temperature
- Prepare Butter for greasing
- Prepare 3/4 cups golden caster sugar
- Get 1 1/2 cups grounded almonds
- Get 125 g fresh strawberries or enough to cover top, sliced
- Make ready 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- Get 2 tbsp flour
- Make ready 1/4 cup flaked almonds
- Get Powdered sugar for sprinkling
Steps to make Strawberry Bakewell Tart:
- Remove the shortcrust pastry from the fridge at least 10 minutes before cooking.
- Grease with butter a 20-22cm round tray with removable base. Preheat oven to 180c.
- Place the shortcrust pastry in the pan and then cut and mold using your fingers as needed to fill in any missing pastry inside.
- In a bowl using a whisk or electric mixer beat the butter, vanilla essence and sugar together until its light and creamy. Add the eggs one by one beating lightly after each addition. Fold in the ground almonds, flour and if using the flaked almonds (I chose to omit mine as hubby doesn't like them).
- Spread the jam over the pastry. Then spoon the almond mixture on top of the jam and level the mixture using a spatula. Transfer to the oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Lastly place the tablespoon of jam and water into a small saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring. Then brush it all over the tart.
- Add the sliced strawberries over the top of the tart, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Your daily diet should contain at least several of these super foods. First off, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have a weight problem again. Green living equips you with a great diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food strawberry bakewell tart recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!